To install and run the OrgManager Stable Version, you'll need:
- A web server of your choice - (We recommend Apache or Nginx for production, but any web server you have should work).
- PHP - (At least v5.6.4, although v7.* is recommended. Installing PHP)
- Some PHP libraries - (OpenSSL, PDO, Mbstring, Tokenizer, XML) (Google is your friend :smile:)
- Composer - (Install Composer)
- MySQL database - (Although this isn't recommended for a production enviroment, you can get them online for free)
- SSH or physical access to your server